Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Around The Cage - January


Hi I'm Cinnamon - I'm heading to our rest area to visit my friend Mitty.  Can you spot her there?  She's a little shy and likes to rest in her wooden house.  We can see you Mitty. 


OK visit is over, let's see what's happening down the other end of our palace. 


Time for a quick game of chase with my daughter Blossom. 


I think it is time for a graze in the kitchen.  Yum - I love a fresh batch of hay. 


  

Signing off for today,

Regards,  Cinnamon


2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Cinnamon. Hope you are keeping cool in this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete

  2. You have discussed an interesting topic that everybody should know. Very well explained with examples. I have found a similar website
    corflute signs
    visit the site to know more about sinking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Around The Cage - January

Hi I'm Cinnamon - I'm heading to our rest area to visit my friend Mitty.  Can you spot her there?  She's a little shy and lik...